Using the social media pages or site associated with the Washington State Auditor's Office
Washington State Auditor's Office content and comments should comply with:
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act By posting or commenting, you acknowledge that you are at least 13 years old. If you are 12 years or younger, you may contact the State Auditor's Office directly.
Washington State Auditor's Office content and comments should not contain any of the following:
- Comments not topically related to the particular content
- Profane language or tone
- Harassing language or tone
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations, promotions or advertisement of services or products.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
- Promotion or opposition of any person campaigning for election to a political office, or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition
- Disclosure of confidential information as identified by law or administrative rule
- The State Auditor's Office reserves the right to block access to an Office social media account by anyone who uses it to inappropriately harass or intimidate
Permission to distribute
Anything you read here may be distributed or reproduced. We ask that you attribute the information to Washington State Auditor’s Office, as appropriate. Information from external sources will be cited and may be subject to copyright and licensing restrictions or laws. You should check directly with the original sources before distributing such content.
When you select a link to an outside website you are leaving the Washington State Auditor's Office social media tool and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners and sponsors of that site. Washington State Auditor's Office is not responsible for transmissions that users receive from external websites.
Reference to any specific commercial products, processes or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the Washington State Auditor's Office or its employees.